Monday, August 08, 2005

Size does matter

I have been on both sides of the fence, and small is better. Big can be more comfortable, but small is better.

I have worked for small family businesses and big corporations. Small is better.

I went to a big public high school and a small private college. Small is better.

I have lived in big city suburbs and small towns. Small is better.

I have worshipped in small rural churches and big mega-churches. Small is better.

I have dealt with small, local government and the big federal government. Small is better. No government would be ideal, but people have been trained to believe a lack of government would be chaos. As if life is not chaotic under the watchful eyes of Big Brother.

Montag will be a place for me to bookmark important writings, comment on the news, and ohbytheway have fun. Expect to hear a lot about "Firefly" and "Serenity" especially over the next few weeks. I'm absolutely geeked out about them. If you don't know what "Serenity" is, stick around. You will.

I'm still unpacking the boxes, arranging the furniture and putting up the drapes, but grab a beer and kick up your feet. We're going to have a nice ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home