Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Done

Two and a half years after entering the Buffyverse, we watched Season 7, Episode 22 Sunday night.

It's the first time since the introduction of home video that I've watched a seasons-long program from start to finish, which speaks volumes in itself. I have many thoughts to organize, but my masters require my presence at wage-slave central, so it will have to wait.

The short version: Started with a bang, dipped for a while, really took a dive in Season 6, and soared to a magnificent finish. Wowzer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your more detailed response. Buffy is also one of the rare programs I've watched all the way through too, and "Wowzer" does describe it well.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Wally Conger said...

I agree with your assessment of the series, BW. We adored the first three seasons, then it did dip for awhile before regaining its greatness late in the game. I miss the show, which we watched diligently (alongside Angel) for seven years. And I'm sorry Whedon never launched that series with Giles in the UK, as he had planned.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home