Friday, September 02, 2005

Bookmark

A friend sent this interview with Claire Wolfe that sums up so many concerns about where we're headed that I wanted to make sure you haven't missed it, either.

"I’m a middle-aged lady who has always been scrupulous about obeying the law and trying to do the right thing. And I think that’s part of the reason that all of this particularly offends me. Because I’m not a criminal. I’m not a terrorist. I am the classic law-abiding citizen ... I’m being treated as if I’m guilty. I’m being treated as if I’m a criminal, a terrorist, a dead-beat dad, or I’m going to do something bad. I think that's the federal government's attitude to all the millions of American citizens."

More and more lately, I find that when I'm trying to put my thoughts into words, Claire has already said it. A visit to her blog should be part of every sane person's everyday experience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link to the interview doesn't work," Internal Server Error" page comes up. Thought you might like to know.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home