Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Now what!?!?

Well, I can't get into my Yahoo! e-mail account this morning. I wandered around the site and found I couldn't get into their forums to see what's up. I did a search to see if there's any news about it, and all I found was a story saying Yahoo! introduced a new instant messaging service overnight. I wonder if something in the I.M. system blew up Yahoo?

Or maybe it's a temporary or localized hiccup. Anyway, if you sent me an e-mail in the last 12-15 hours, I can't get to it. Technology! Can't live with it, can't shoot it.

UPDATE: Well, it came back an hour or so after I posted this. The official explanation is no explanation: "We had a problem and we fixed it." Thanks, folks. That much we already knew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in London and I can't get into my Yahoo account either! I was worried someone had guessed my cryptic password! I'm searching blogs for news, as there is nothing from Yahoo...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Gospazha said...

I had the same problem this morning before I left for work, but by the time I got to work, Yahoo mail was responding fine.

Have you managed to get into your account yet?

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home