Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ready or not ...

... and I'm not exactly ready.

The first chapter of my new podcast novel, The Imaginary Lover, will be online at midnight tonight - more precisely, 12:01 a.m. Friday. Warren Bluhm's the reader again, and we're going to do a chapter a day, Monday through Friday.

Problem: I've only finished nine chapters. The way I figure it, at 12:01 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, the real adventure begins. That's when we start podcasting chapters that, as of this moment, don't exist.

But deadlines are important to both of us, and we said we'd get started Sept. 1, so here we go.

Part of me is thinking, "Noooooooo! I'm not readyyyyy ..." A bigger part is thinking, "Cool! Can I pull this off???" We'll see which part is thinking straight in a couple of weeks.

UPDATE: Oh yeah! I almost forgot - the story will unfold at the redesigned Imaginary Bomb site.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Jeez, Louise, wpb made a couple of errors, most notably loading the photo where the podcast was supposed to go. I hope no one stayed up late for the show ... it's now online, really. Now I gotta find a way to get out to Wisconsin and slap him around. Da noiv a some people's kids ... 7:15 a.m. Friday ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home