Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pick a president

I found the link to this "Presidential Candidate Selector" at Independent Country and decided, oh what the heck. To my surprise it tells me it's 100 percent sure that Ron Paul fits my profile of a good president (is "good president" an oxymoron in our present crisis?).

A little more troubling is that next up are the likes of Sam Brownback (75%) and Newt Gingrich (70%). Newt lost me entirely with his "World War III" talk of a few months back. I've had my fill of presidents who invoke the war machine at the drop of a hat.

I'm back in comfortable territory at the bottom of the list, when the quiz tells me not to bother with Rudy Guliani (28%), John Edwards (28%), Mitt Romney (28%) or Hillary Clinton (26%).

Bottom line, though, the quiz reminded me that Paul is the only thoroughbred on this field of nags.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home