Friday, December 07, 2007

Just some random thoughts because I felt compelled to write something - anything

According to the Blogger brain, this is the 594th tidbit I've posted on the Montag site. I wonder if I should plan something special for the big six-oh-oh.

Probably not. It's just a number, after all. But it's a big number! What-ever, as they say.

It's interesting doing this - the blogging thing, I mean. It's helped me focus my thoughts and understand what I believe. I most remember launching on a 10-part series on the Bill of Rights, only to get bored halfway through because I was writing the same thing over and over: The Bill of Rights doesn't exist. And the farther back I look, I wonder if it was ever taken seriously.

If I collected my thoughts about refusing to be afraid in book form, would I be able to turn those thoughts into FRNs and escape my corporate cubbyhole? Or would I be the proverbial tree falling in the empty forest? Is there really such a thing as an empty forest?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger PintofStout said...

These are the questions I ask myself all the time. I'm not even to 200 posts yet, and I have already visited this subject at least twice, maybe three times.

I have actually thought about submitting stuff to local papers/websites and trying to swing into the traditional journalism route in order to write for a living.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home