Friday, December 12, 2008

Klaatu barada omfg

I glean from the reviews of the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still that Klaatu has not come to warn us of the dangers to the universe if we continue to split atoms violently on top of each other. No, out-acting Al Gore in what may best be described as An Inconvenient Truth II, Keanu Reeves' alien arrives on Earth with big robot Gort to stop us from belching all those greenhouse gasses.

PASS.

What's next? A new Fail-Safe with the president agonizing over whether to ban vehicles with internal combustion engines?

I don't think I'm going to waste my (relatively) valuable FRNs on this one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wally Conger said...

I agree. Like, OUR greenhouse gases will somehow reach out into the stars and harm our "galactic brothers"? Gimme a break!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home