Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend reruns/leftovers

Aaah, the joys of a tryptophan-induced coma. Would that we have the common sense to break bread with friends and call our faraway loved ones without the prompting of a federally-proclaimed holiday.

Thursday was a day for counting my blessings. The wage-slave position has been weird lately, and time with family and friends was a good reminder of what's truly important.

And with the writer's urge a little blocked up, it helps to revisit past thoughts to see what I'm thinking when I'm thinking straight. I could say this every day and be pleased with myself and feeling like I contributed something to the cause.

I hope you spent the day with whom you most wanted, doing the things you love best together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home