Saturday, November 10, 2007

Out of the cold

The fish come inside this weekend. Hard to believe they've had six months outdoors. I was a little late getting them out of the basement, and I'm a little late bringing them in. The temps have gotten below freezing a few times lately, so I'm thinking they're not to pleased to be out there anymore.

I guess my preference would be to spend my time under the skies with some vegetation here and there, as opposed to the horse trough that serves as their home during the winter. But probably fish would prefer warmish water to almost-freezing water. I have to stop thinking in terms of aesthetics, no doubt.

That particular fish has had more down days than up days lately, but under the circumstances I don't blame him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home