Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"American Idol" update

This is a talented group of contestants this year, but from the beginning Chris Daughtry and Taylor Hicks have been the only two performers whose albums I'd definitely buy. Hasn't changed. There are five talented women left IMHO, but Daughtry and Hicks rise above the whole group. Hicks just embodies love for the music, and Daughtry is just the most electrifying singer the show has ever found. Forget the next two months, Daughtry wins this year - I'm not as confident Hicks will be #2, those ladies are pretty darn talented. But I'll still be watching for his album.

Don't bet the farm on my predictions, though. Of last year's group, I loved Nadia Turner, who finished seventh or eighth. I'm still hoping she'll do an album someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home