Thursday, June 29, 2006

The I-Bomb rushes towards its climax

The sixth, penultimate episode of The Imaginary Bomb is now online, with the big climax promised on or about July 4. Folks who prefer their books-on-podcast all in one fell swoop should soon be able to get the whole deal. I've added a spot for convenient download of each episode onto the sidebar of the Blogger page.

So where, if anywhere, do Bob Whelan, Pete Wong and Baxter Hetznecker go from here? Hard to say. I'm sorry to be so obsessed with Serenity analogies, but it's apt: The Imaginary Bomb has a small group of folks who really seem to like it, but they're not a big enough group to really justify a sequel, and it's mostly the fault of an inadequate (almost negligible) marketing campaign on our part. Once the story's complete, we'll probably spend some more serious time getting the word out.

Sadly, half of our little audience went away when Warren's mom died and we had a three-week layover, so I'm posting this in part to remind you that the story has resumed, in case you hadn't heard yet. And if you've yet to experience our little homemade adventure, it's never too late to start - that's my favorite part of podcasting. You can download Chapters 1-3 by clicking here. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't gone anywhere. I've decided to wait until it's all posted and then save it for my trip. *smile*

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home